HACCP Certified Australia Food Exporter
Food safety has always been a priority at Australian Fine Foods. We recognise the risks involved – especially in sending our products to remote and difficult-to-reach locations – and have systems and procedures in place to avoid food contamination and harm to consumers.
Our high standards and proven systems have allowed us to achieve Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) Certification – an international standard defining the requirements for effective control of food safety.
This certification recognises that we have developed, documented and implemented procedures that control food safety hazards. As part of our HACCP Certification, we have proven our ability to adhere to the following principles:
- Conduct hazard analysis
- Identify critical control points
- Establish critical limits
- Establish a monitoring system and procedures
- Establish corrective actions
- Establish documentation record-keeping procedures
- Establish a system to verify HACCP is working effectively
At Australian Fine Foods, we are proud of our commitment to food safety and our HACCP Certification. We are also proud to safely serve you.